Robert William "Bobby" Flay (born December 10, 1964) is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality. He is the owner and executive chef of several restaurants: Mesa Grill in Las Vegas and the Bahamas; Bar Americain in New York and Uncasville, CT; Bobby Flay Steak in Atlantic City; Gato in New York, and Bobby's Burger Palace in 18 locations across 11 states.
- Hot Off the Grill with Bobby Flay (no longer airing)
- Grillin' & Chillin' (no longer airing)
- FoodNation (no longer airing)
- 3 Days to Open with Bobby Flay (no longer airing)
- Boy Meets Grill
- BBQ with Bobby Flay
- Throwdown with Bobby Flay
- Grill It! with Bobby Flay
- Brunch at Bobby's – on Cooking Channel
- Worst Cooks in America (seasons 3–5)
- The Main Ingredient with Bobby Flay
- Bobby's Dinner Battle
- Beat Bobby Flay
Flay served as a judge on Wickedly Perfect, The Next Food Network Star, and The Next Iron Chef. He regularly appears on The Best Thing I Ever Ate, has cooked with Emeril Lagasse on his show Emeril Live, and with Paula Deen on her program Paula's Party.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|